Hey everyone! Today I’m bringing you a delicious and super easy dinner! Tonight we are making rosemary apricot pork chops with a side of baked asparagus! Let’s get started! First things first you need pork chops (I got thin sliced chops), asparagus, apricot preserves, dried rosemary, garlic, and apple cider vinegar. Set oven to 350 degrees. Take your pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Next, heat olive oil in a skillet then put pork chops in the skillet once oil is hot. Let the pork chops cook for 5 minutes on each side.
While the pork chops are cooking on the stove you should start your rosemary apricot glaze! Combine 1 cup apricot preserves, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 cloves of garlic, and 2 teaspoons of rosemary in a small bowl. Once those are combined pour the mixture into a small skillet and put it on medium-low. Stir occasionally until mixture starts to thicken.
Put that all to the side and grab your asparagus! Clean it up a bit, then put them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and some garlic salt. Give the bowl a toss or two.
Get out a pan and cover it with aluminum foil. Put the asparagus mixture on the pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
Once that’s in the oven take out another pan and place the pork chops on there. Cover the pork chops with about half the rosemary apricot glaze then place it in the oven! I put it in the oven for about 7 minutes before I took it out and flipped the pork chops over and put more of the apricot mixture on top. I left the pork chops in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Once all that is done take it out of the oven and enjoy your healthy and delicious dinner!! I had some of the apricot rosemary glaze leftover, so I poured some on my asparagus too! Can’t wait for you to try these yummy recipes!! See you next time for a cold weather fashion Friday!!
Thin sliced pork chops, Asparagus, 1 cup apricot preserves, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 teaspoons of rosemary, olive oil, garlic salt
Apricot and Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Salt and pepper pork chops. Put olive oil in a skillet and heat on medium. Once olive oil is heated place pork chops in oil. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
2. Take apricot preserves, apple cider vinegar, garlic and rosemary and mix together in a bowl. Then put mixture in a skillet and warm on medium-low. Stir until mixture becomes thicker.
3. Once pork chops are done cooking on stove, place on a cookie sheet and pour half of apricot and rosemary glaze on top of pork chops. Place in oven at 350 for 7 minutes. Flip pork chops and pour more rosemary apricot glaze on the chops. Cook for another 7 or 8 minutes. Enjoy!
Baked Asparagus Recipe
1. Take asparagus out of packaging and clean. I cut the larger non-green ends off. Once asparagus is ready, place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to mixing bowl. Sprinkle on a generous amount of garlic salt and pepper. Toss asparagus in the olive oil and garlic salt mixture.
3. Place aluminum foil over a cookie sheet and pour the asparagus mixture onto the cookie sheet. Place in oven and cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes!