Hello everyone! Well today is an exciting day!! I have been nominated by thehautehighschooler for the Liebster award!! This award is given to new bloggers from other bloggers to encourage connecting with each other and also to help new bloggers get more followers! I feel so honored to have been nominated by Faithe, especially since I’ve just started this blog thing not too long ago! You should definitely go check out her adorable fashion blog in the link above! Thanks again Faithe!!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Once nominated make a post to thank and link the person that nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker award somewhere in your post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 followers or less that you think are worthy of this award. Let them know you have nominated them by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who tagged you.
4. Answer the 10 questions by the person that nominated you, and create 10 more questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Copy these rules onto your post.
I think I’ve picked these correctly. It’s kind of hard to tell how many followers someone has. Hah! The bloggers that I have chosen below have been bloggers whose posts I enjoy reading and have encouraged me in this blogging journey! I suggest y’all check out all of these blogs because they are really adorable!
Q and A from thehautehighschooler
1. What’s your horoscope sign?
I’m a Virgo.
2. If you could personally witness anything, what would it be?
I would love to have witnessed Esther’s (of the Bible) life.
3. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
The best compliment I’ve ever received was when my husband asked me to marry him. He’s willing to put up with me and my general goofiness forever and that’s a huge compliment! (Also, when he asked I was all sweaty from hiking and didn’t look cute at all. So there’s that.)
4. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country which would it be?
I would say Salem. It’s actually what I want to name our daughter if we have one!
5. What’s your favorite word?
Fernweh. It’s of German origin and it basically means longing for distant places or travel.
6. Books or movies?
This is a really hard question. I love them both for different reasons. If I had to choose I think I would probably say movies, just for the pure cinematography of it. I love photography so much and I have a great appreciation for good cinematography.
7. What’s your favorite candy?
I love Twix bars. Yum!
8. If you could be any cartoon character who would you be?
Shaggy from Scooby Doo. How cool would it be to have Scooby as your best friend?!?! And you get to solve mysteries with an amazing gang! Also, I would love to eat as much as Shaggy does and still be that skinny! 😉
9. What’s your all-time favorite song?
SO DIFFICULT!! If I had to chose, most likely Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. It’s just a beautiful song. I love the Goo Goo Dolls in general.
10. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save one thing what would it be?
I’m assuming my husband is out. If he’s not, then definitely him. If he is out, I would grab my cat Loki.
Alright, you fabulous bloggers above, here are your 10 questions to answer if you so chose!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could travel back in time to any year or decade which would you travel to and why?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen or heard?
4. If you could trade places with one person (past or present) who would you choose and why?
5. Favorite movie? Or, if you’re like me and can’t choose one, top 3?
6. Favorite food?
7. Favorite place you have ever been to?
8. What is the nicest thing that someone has ever done for you?
9. What is one goal that you wish to accomplish in your life?
10. Name something that makes you extremely happy!
Thank you again for the nomination and I’m so excited to continue blogging! And to all you bloggers out there that I’ve chosen congratulations and keep blogging! Y’all are fantastic!!